- 16MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Canon 50x Optical Zoom Lens
- 24-1200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 461k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD Video Recording at 30p
- Built-In Wi-Fi/NFC, CS100 Compatibility
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- ISO 3200 and 10 fps Shooting
- Zoom Framing Assist & Hybrid Auto Mode
The PowerShot SX530 HS is a versatile and convenient point-and-shoot digital camera from Canon. A 16MP High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor pair to form the HS SYSTEM, to achieve notable image clarity, especially in dim and difficult lighting conditions, sensitivity to ISO 3200, and a high-speed burst rate of 10 fps. Complementing working in a wide variety of situations, a 50x zoom lens provides a 24-1200mm equivalent focal length range, which is further benefitted by Intelligent IS image stabilization to ensure sharp and clear imaging. Beyond shooting capabilities, the SX530 HS is also wirelessly adept, with the ability to transfer imagery directly to mobile devices via Wi-Fi, connect using NFC, and remotely control the camera from linked smartphones or tablets.
Full HD 1080/30p video recording is also supported in addition to still shooting, and easily accessible via a dedicated movie button. Benefitting from working with distant moving subjects, Zoom Framing Assist helps to maintain focus and composition when working at longer focal lengths. Hybrid Auto, Smart AUTO, and Creative Shot modes are all available to refine the look of imagery, and a 3.0" 461k-dot LCD screen is incorporated into the ergonomic design for live view monitoring and image playback. Additionally, the SX530 HS is compatible with the optional Connect Station CS100 for automated wireless backing-up, storing, and sharing imagery.
16MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
Beyond still image recording, the SX530 is also capable of recording full HD 1080p video at 30 fps, which is easily accessible via a dedicated movie button.
50x Optical Zoom Lens
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with the close-up subject matter.
- A tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernable when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with the close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and CS100 Compatibility
Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity further provide compatibility with the optional Connect Station CS100 for automated wireless transferring and sharing of files.
Other Camera Features
- A 3.0" 461k-dot LCD monitor is available for live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation.
- High-Speed AF utilizes updated algorithms and technologies to benefit subject tracking and overall focusing accuracy and speed.
- Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer telephoto focal lengths.
- Creative Shot modes help to transform your original imagery into creative and unique works using a system of 46 in-camera filters, which are grouped within Retro, Monochrome, Special, and Natural categories Once the original image has been taken, the camera will automatically produce five additional variations using this series of filters.
- Hybrid Auto will record short video clips prior to recording a still image, and then automatically compile them into one file to produce a highlight reel of a shooting session.
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on recognized shooting situations.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.