- Replacing Manfrotto 323 RC2 System Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Plate
Ideal to quickly attach the camera on all the compatible Manfrotto products equipped with RC2/Q2 attachment and with 1/4 In.- 20 Screw and 3/8 In. Bushing Adapter. The compact dimensions and the lightweight aluminum construction allow to stay always attached under the camera without adding weight and dimension.
The grip rubber maintains the camera safely attached providing maximum precision when moving and setting the camera. The 200pl plate is easily attached under the camera by rotating a special flip with the fingers, without requiring additional tools. The large dimension of the finger clip provide maximum strength and safety.
The 200PL Quick Release Plate is a versatile interface attachable to any camera thanks to the provided 3/8" adapter which allows to change the screw thread depending on the specific camera model. The additional provided VHS anti-rotation pin can be used with camcorders to maintain maximum stability when shooting.
- RC2 Quick Release System
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.