- For Select Canon, Contax, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Hasselblad, Olympus
Details: The Camson LCD-C1 Timer Remote Switch for Canon with Sub Mini Connection is a remote shutter release that provides photographers with enhanced levels of exposure control. Featuring specialized functionality such as continuous shooting, self-timer, long time exposures, and interval shooting, the LCD-C1 is a huge asset to keep in your camera bag. This particular LCD-C1 is compatible with cameras that have a sub-mini connection, for example: Canon EOS Digital Rebels and 70D, G3 X, G5 X, Contax N and 645, Pentax K series, Sigma SD, and Samsung GX series. . . . . . With the LCD-C1 you can set timer delays, exposure times and intervals up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds in one-second increments. You can also select from 1 to 399 continuous shots or set the device to take an unlimited number of photos. Since you can set exposures without touching the camera you will capture clear, blur-free images. This remote has a 4-line backlit LCD status display for easy viewing of timer and exposure settings. The backlight can be locked to remain on when shooting in low light conditions. Compatible Cameras Canon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (760D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D, M6; PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, G3 X, G5 X, SX50 HS, SX60 HS Contax: N and 645 Hasselblad: H series Olympus: OM-D E-M1 Mark II Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20 Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.