- 43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS sensor, boasting Approx. 1.7x the area of full frame sensors + x processor Pro
- Operating temperature -10°C - +40°C (+14°F - +104°F)C.Compact and lightweight body with high rigidity due to the adoption of magnesium alloy
- Detachable 3.69M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
- 2.36M-dot, three-directional tilting, Touchscreen LCD
- Newly developed large diameter g mount with excellent robustness and durability.Operating Temperature:-10°C - +40°C (+14°F - +104°F)C
The Fujifilm gfx 50S medium format mirrorless digital camera adopts a 43.8Ｘ32.9mm medium format g format) sensor with 51.4 MP. Featuring premium design and excellent operability stemming from the highly reputable digital camera x series system and the accumulation of image design technology from over 80 years of experience, the gfx 50S achieves the highest ever image quality from released with the APS-C sensor in 2011, the x series has earned high praise from professional photographers and photography enthusiasts alike, due to its excellent image quality and mobility across a wide range of genres including landscapes, snaps, portraits, and sports photos. On the other hand, there were also many photographers craving for the release of a camera equipped with a large-size sensor with an even higher number of effective Pixels, which could be used mainly in the fields of commercial and studio portrait photography, while at the same time keeping the excellent color reproduction of the x series intact. In response to those voices, developed the gfx 50S and the fujinon gf lenses series as a system for photographers that require even higher image quality than can be covered by the current x series lineup. Wireless transmitter -Standard - IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.