- The US product warranty is valid only when shipped from or sold by an authorized reseller. Visit the Vanguard World company website for a list of authorized dealers
- Exclusive rapid column rotation for compact transportation and instant set-up and high loading performance (maximum load capacity 13.2 pounds)
- Includes a multi-action TBH-50 ball head with a large ergonomic main locking knob, bubble level and arca-swiss quick release plate
- 5 section 23mm aluminum alloy legs with 3 different leg angle options and feet that convert from rubber to spiked
- Extra low angle photography option (low angle adaptor included)
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
- Strong stainless steel quick flip leg locks with adjustable tension technology
- Folded height: 14.8". Extended height: 57.1". Weight: 3.3 pounds
Details: The VEO 235AB offers photographers the ultimate balance between low weight and stability in a full-featured ball head aluminum tripod kit. Quickly swing the center column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot in a moment’s notice. Stable 23mm legs combined with a new leg lock design, which allows you to adjust the tightness, ensures sturdiness to support cameras up to a Pro DSLR with grip and long lens. The VEO 235AB also works well for owners of standard DSLR cameras or Mirrorless 4/3 camera kits. The strong ball head includes an Arca Swiss compatible plate for quick camera attachment and release. With feet that can be converted from rubber to spikes, you'll be ready to shoot in urban or outdoor environments. Easily position legs to three angles with the simple push of a button. With the included adapter, adventurous photographers can capture low angle shots. A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying case when you are ready to take the VEO on your next photo adventure.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.