- The US product warranty is valid only when shipped from or sold by an authorized reseller. Visit the Vanguard World company website for a list of authorized dealers
- Exclusive rapid column rotation for compact transportation and instant set-up and high loading performance (maximum load capacity 13.2 pounds)
- Includes a multi-action TBH-50 ball head with a large ergonomic main locking knob, bubble level and arca-swiss quick release plate
- 5 section 23mm aluminum alloy legs with 3 different leg angle options and feet that convert from rubber to spiked
- Extra low angle photography option (low angle adaptor included)
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
- Strong stainless steel quick flip leg locks with adjustable tension technology
- Folded height: 14.8". Extended height: 57.1". Weight: 3.3 pounds
Details: The VEO 235AB offers photographers the ultimate balance between low weight and stability in a full-featured ball head aluminum tripod kit. Quickly swing the center column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot in a moment’s notice. Stable 23mm legs combined with a new leg lock design, which allows you to adjust the tightness, ensures sturdiness to support cameras up to a Pro DSLR with grip and long lens. The VEO 235AB also works well for owners of standard DSLR cameras or Mirrorless 4/3 camera kits. The strong ball head includes an Arca Swiss compatible plate for quick camera attachment and release. With feet that can be converted from rubber to spikes, you'll be ready to shoot in urban or outdoor environments. Easily position legs to three angles with the simple push of a button. With the included adapter, adventurous photographers can capture low angle shots. A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying case when you are ready to take the VEO on your next photo adventure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.