- Fits D-SLR Camera and up to 2-3 Lenses
- Rugged Nylon and Polyester Bag
- Adjustable Padded Dividers
- All Weather Cover
- Exterior Front Zippered Pocket
- Dual Memory Card Pockets
- Cushioned Grab Handle
- Removable Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Belt Loop
The Lowepro Nova 170 AW Shoulder Bag is a rugged 840 denier nylon and 600 denier polyester bag with adjustable padded dividers and stitched hinges. The bag is designed to hold a compact D-SLR with a small attached lens and up to 2 more short lenses. It has an overflap lid to increase protection from the elements and a 360° All Weather Cover that offers maximum protection against rain, dust and sand while also providing full access to gear. There is an exterior front zippered pocket that provides easy access to cables, adapters and other digital accessories. Plus dual memory card pockets on the interior of the lid can keep memory cards in the same place every time. There are other interior and exterior pockets for accessories. The bag can be carried by a cushioned grab handle , removable, adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad or on a belt or strap using the belt loop.
- Rugged 840 denier nylon and 600 denier polyester bag with 200 denier polyester interior
- Single compartment design enables easy and secure access to camera and accessories
- Adjustable padded dividers and stitched hinges
- Overflap lid to increase protection from the elements
- 360° All Weather Cover offers maximum protection against rain, dust and sand while also providing full access to gear
- Exterior front zippered pocket provide easy access to cables, adapters and other digital accessories
- Two exterior mesh pockets for water bottles and other gear
- Dual memory card pockets on interior of lid
- Interior zippered, mesh and slash pockets organizes batteries and accessories
- Cushioned grab handle
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad
- Belt loop to carry bag on a belt or strap
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.