- 12.1MP High Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 8x f/3.0 Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-224mm Focal Length Equivalency
The PowerShot N Digital Camera from Canon inaugurates a new series of digital point-and-shoots. It is a sleek, compact camera with a wide-angle zoom lens, tilt and touch LCD panel, and Wi-Fi connectivity featuring a convenient Mobile Device Connect Button.
The PowerShot N offers the Canon HS System, which combines a 12.1MP high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 Image Processor to create photo and video images with accurate color and rich detail. It provides high-quality low-light capability up to 6400 ISO and fast performance speed in both still mode and Full 1080 HD video. Video mode is one-touch ready via the dedicated movie button. New body design provides shutter and zoom rings for quick, intuitive adjustments and shooting, and the 2.8" tilting, capacitive LCD with touch control offers easy menu navigation and the ability to compose and view playback from multiple angles.
The PowerShot N features an 8x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/3.0. The 8x zoom provides focal lengths that run from true wide-angle 28mm to telephoto 224mm in the 35mm format. It also automatically compensates for camera shake with Intelligent Image Stabilization, which offers six separate stabilization modes.
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly transfer images to your computer, or to any Android or iOS device via Canon's free CameraWindow app. With the CameraWindow app, you can also send images directly to social networking sites and the camera's one-touch Mobile Device Connect Button makes connecting to your smartphone simple.
12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor
Built-in Wi-Fi and Mobile Device Connect Button
8x Optical Zoom Lens
Optical Image Stabilization
2.8" Capacitive Tilt-Touch LCD
Full HD 1080p Video
New Creative Shot Mode
Movies Playback: Normal, Pause, Skip Backward, Skip Forward, Previous Frame and Next Frame
Playback Modes File for Stills and Movies: Auto Rotate, Rotate, and Search
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.