The 32GB iPad mini from Apple features a more compact form factor than its predecessors. The 7.9" LED multi-touch IPS display has the same resolution as the iPad 2. However, the smaller screen results in better pixel placement for outstanding clarity and sharpness with both text and images. An A5 chip provides a great deal of processing power. The iPad mini still features up to 10 hours of power between charging (may vary depending on usage).
The rear-facing iSight camera incorporates a 5 megapixel backside illuminated sensor for increased lowlight sensitivity as well as great performance in bright situations. Autofocus, tap-to-focus, and tap to set exposure settings provide a range of functions that allow you to achieve the best exposure possible in a quick and intuitive manner. Face detection is also supported and recognizes up to 10 different faces for improved exposure and focus settings when photographing people. In addition to improved still imaging capabilities, the iSight camera also supports full HD 1080p video recording with automatic image stabilization. The camera utilizes a 5-element f/2.4 lens for sharpness and integrates a hybrid infrared filter for greater color fidelity.
All of the internal features function via the robust iOS operating system for extremely fluid navigation and multi-touch use. iCloud support is maintained and allows you to wirelessly sync all of your information and data between multiple devices. And for even greater functionality with your iOS devices, dictation is now supported allowing you to simply talk in order to type. You can speak your emails, texts, notes, or web searches and have the written words automatically appear. A plethora of apps designed specifically for the iPad are also available, easily attained from the App Store. These apps are formatted especially for the vivid 7.9" display and support the integral functions of the device.
Smaller Form Factor
7.9" Capacitive Multi-Touch Display
Front 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
Rear 5MP iSight Camera
Dual-Core A5 Processor
10-Hour Battery Life
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.