- In boost mode, multiple batteries can be used simultaneously, improving performance for burst shots and reducing the interval between shots, shutter time lag, and blackout period.
- Dust and water-resistant, the VPB-XH1 can operate in temperatures down to -10 Degree/-14 Degree.
- Increases the max period for shooting movies in 4K to about 30 minutes, making the grip an essential accessory for maximizing the performance of the X-H1.
- Equipped with a headphone socket, allowing the operator to monitor sound while recording video.
- The included AC Adapter (ac-9vs) can be Used to recharge batteries simultaneously over approximately 2 hours.
Details: Vertical Power Booster Grip VPB-XH1 - Dust and water-resistant, the VPB-XH1 can operate in temperatures down to -10 Degree/-14 Degree. Two batteries may be attached to the grip, and with a third battery in the body of the camera, the VPB-XH1 increases the max number of shots in normal mode to approximately 900. In boost mode, multiple batteries can be used simultaneously, improving performance for burst shots and reducing the interval between shots, shutter time lag, and blackout period. The VPB-XH1 increases the max period for shooting movies in 4K to about 30 minutes, making the grip an essential accessory for maximizing the performance of the X-H1. It not only lets you hold the camera vertically more confidently, but also features a shutter release button, Q button, focus lever, command dials, AE-L button and more to maintain the same level of excellent operability during shooting. The grip features a tripod mounting socket in line with the camera’s optical axis, and is resistant to dust and moisture. The VPB-XH1 includes recharging capability. The included AC adapter (AC-9VS) can be used to recharge batteries simultaneously over approximately 2 hours.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.1 x 2.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.