- 16.3MP CMOS Four Thirds sensor with 5-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting
- Contrast detect and phase detect AF
- ISO 100-25,600
- 1080 30 fps HD video (H.264/Motion JPEG)
- Tiltable 3 inch touchscreen LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 2,360,000 dots (1.3x magnification)
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
Details: The Olympus OM-D E-M5 unleashed a revolution in photography. The OM-D E-M1 is starting another. Stay on the leading edge of the imaging technology curve with the new OM-D E-M1. It embodies the revolutionary design elements that will send your imagination into overdrive-at warp speed. Full magnesium alloy body construction, an intuitive control layout with customizable direct control buttons, an interactive “best in class” large, easy to view, 1.48X viewfinder, and In-Body 5-Axis Image Stabilization combine to create one extraordinary photographic tool for professionals and serious photo enthusiasts alike.
The OM-D E-M1 is the new flagship Micro Four Thirds camera system in the OM line that’s as adventurous, imaginative, creative, fast and revolutionary as you are. So you can take amazing pictures from anywhere, anytime, under any conditions.
Use this comparison chart to compare all of the Olympus OM line.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.