- 16 MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor with 3-axis sensor shift image stabilization
- Up to 8 FPS continuous shooting
- ISO 200-25600
- 1080/30 fps HD video (H.264/Motion JPEG)
- Tiltable 3 inch touchscreen LCD with 1,037,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1,044,000 dots
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
- Built-in flash compatible with Olympus Wireless RC Flash system
Details: The new E-M10 boasts a powerful TruePic VII image processor, a large, interactive electronic viewfinder, built-in flash and Wi-Fi, a warp-speed AF system that allows sequential shooting at 8fps (yes, eight!), and much more. The sensor, image processor and lens technology are the core of any digital camera. The E-M10 ups the ante by pairing a 16MP Live MOS sensor with our most powerful TruePic VII image processor for extraordinary resolution and accurate color rendition. The OM-D E-M10"s partner in photographic excellence is the acclaimed Olympus M.ZUIKO lens system, a family of professional-grade glass with digital optics that delivers unsurpassed resolution and overall image quality. Add 3-axis in-body image stabilization that compensates for horizontal and vertical angular shifts as well as rolling, and you have a camera that captures incredibly sharp images and video, yet is compact enough to bring just about anywhere.
Use this comparison chart to compare all of the Olympus OM line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.