- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Stroboscopic Mode & Color Filter Holder
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5.5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The Speedlite 600EX-RT sits at the top of Canon's on-camera E-TTL / E-TTL II compatible flash lineup with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm. This two-way 2.4 GHz radio system provides added reliability and a range of up to 98.4' among up to 5 groups with a total of 15 individual Speedlites. This system also does not need direct line-of-site like traditional optical-based transmission and will work through obstacles.
For added coverage and functionality, the flash's zoom head can reach from 20-200mm, with the option for wide 14mm coverage when the built-in diffusion panel is used. Also, the unit can tilt from -7 to +90° and rotate 180° either left or right for complete bounce capabilities. On the back of the 600EX-RT is a backlit dot-matrix LCD panel that displays the status and allows users to easily access and change settings. Additionally, the flash is durable with a redesigned contact construction and improved dust and water-resistant sealing.
Other capabilities of the 600EX-RT include a stroboscopic mode as well as high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings for more control over your image's final look. The flash is powered by 4 AA batteries which provide a recycle time of 0.1-5.5 seconds, though it does have a port for an optional external power pack. It comes with a color filter holder with case, a light orange filter, a dark orange filter, a mini stand, and a Speedlite case.
- AF assist beam works with up to 61-point High-Density Reticular AF system
- There are 18 custom functions and 7 personal functions for maximum customization
- Optical transmission is available in addition to radio transmission
- Quick Flash settings speeds up recycle time and flash duration
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3-stop increments
- Flash color temperature information is automatically transmitted to the camera
- Automatic power off function
- Flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV in 1/2 or 1/3 EV steps
- PC sync port and remote release terminal for off-camera triggering
- Flash duration of 1.8 ms or less, or 2.3 ms or less in Quick Flash mode
- Stroboscopic setting from 1-500 Hz, or 1-199 Hz during optical transmission wireless shooting
- Wireless flash ratio control from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1 in ½-stop increments
- Compatible with ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter
- Approximately 100-700 flashes with AA alkaline batteries
- Locking metal foot
- Bracket mounting hole
- Built-in retractable bounce card
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.