- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
Details: The Sigma 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC HSM Macro Zoom Lens with Canon EF Mount is another impressive addition to the Sigma Global Vision Contemporary line. With a 16.6x zoom ratio covering focal lengths from wide to telephoto, this lens also offers a 1:3 macro ratio. The Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary was designed for APS-C cameras where it equates to a 27-450mm lens and incorporates state-of-the-art Sigma technology. An optimized hyper sonic motor (HSM) ensures quiet and fast autofocus. Four FLD (performance equal to fluorite) paired with 1 SLD glass elements capture incredible sharp and contrasted images, all the way through the focal length. Utilizing top quality glass, the Sigma 18-300mm Contemporary controls aberration, even at the telephoto end to produce high quality images. Working with the USB dock, this lens allows for firmware updates when available and adjustment of focus parameters.Features: Super compact high-ratio zoom lens Customization and flexible adjustment with Sigma USB Dock Renewed OS (Optical Stabilization) for better compensation 72mm Filter Size
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.