- Canon EF-M Mount Lens
- 29-88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-38
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Stepping Motor, Inner Focusing System
- Supports Movie Servo AF Feature
- Dynamic IS in Movie Mode
Details: The Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is a standard zoom lens that's exclusively built for the EOS M Digital Camera. The focal length is equivalent to approximately 29-88mm in the 35mm format, which makes it a versatile everyday lens.
The lens features Canon's optical image stabilization technology, which provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction for eliminating image blur caused by camera movement and slow shutter speeds. This enables clear, crisp imaging, even in dim light. Equipped with Movie Servo AF, the EF-M lens provides smooth and silent autofocus which is important when shooting video. It also features Dynamic IS, which provides image stabilization in video mode and can reduce the shakes that accompany a video shot while walking.
The EF-M lens has a seven blade, circular aperture. This promotes beautiful, soft backgrounds. Plus, optimized lens placement and coatings ensure minimized ghosting and flare. The lens also features three aspherical elements, which reduce aberration throughout the zoom range and create high resolution, high contrast images.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.