- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS from FUJIFILM is a flexible 27-84mm-equivalent standard zoom for X-mount mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps to keep the overall and size and weight of the lens down. In regard to optics, this zoom features three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to control spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to improve sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting use in a variety of situations, a linear motor delivers quick and quiet autofocus performance and a five stop-effective image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.