- Wireless 2.4GHz TTL and manual flash triggering
- Range of 328ft
- Access to 4 Channels and 3 Groups
- Maximum Sync Speed of 1/8000 Second with High Speed Sync
- Compatible with Phottix Strato II and Atlas II Wireless Radio Flash Triggers
Details: The Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Trigger Set provides wireless flash triggering with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality. This set includes the TCU transmitter and a receiver. These devices operate on a frequency of 2. 4GHz and have a range of approximately 328' for reliable triggering over distance. For setting up your flash units, you have access to 4 channels and 3 groups for ratios and manual settings. This allows for complete control over your lighting setup. Additionally, the Odin system can sync with your camera's shutter up to 1/8000 second. Another feature of the Odin wireless triggering system is the inclusion of USB ports to install firmware updates. Also, it can be used with older Strato-series receivers and each component runs on 2 AA batteries.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.