- 6MP DIGITAL HIGH-COMP CAM
- 6.0 MEGAPIXELS; 2.5" LCD DISPLAY WITH 285º ROTATION; 5X OPTICAL ZOOM; H.264, MPEG-4 HIGH COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY REDUCES MPEG-4 FILE SIZE BY UP TO 25%; RECORDS UP TO 10 HOURS OF FULL-MOTION VIDEO OR MORE THAN 4,000 STILL IMAGES ON AN OPTIONAL 8 GB SECURE D
The Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG65 is an advanced video and still camera for today's generation of video-sharing enthusiasts. Make the most of its high-speed video processing and 6-megapixel still camera. The Xacti CG65 also makes posting movies on the internet or e-mailing them to friends and family easier by reducing the file size. An anti-shake system is integrated into the camera for better photos. Its ergonomic, vertical design of the compact camera allows natural body posture when shooting VGA-quality (640 x480 pixels) movies and 6.0-megapixel high-resolution stills. The result is high-quality video recording -- up to 10 hours with an 8 GB SDHC memory card.
DVD-like movie quality The Xacti CG65 adopts the MPEG-4 high compression and recording format that enables VGA-size (640 x 480) video clips at 30 fps. The smaller-sized files are easy to handle and enable many hours of high-quality recording. Users can enjoy the beautiful quality on big screen TV's too. Audio recording uses the AAC-LC (MPEG-4 Audio) file format that delivers higher compression than MP3 and other earlier formats, thus giving users small sized files. Digitally-produced, high-quality stereo is obtained by 2-channel 16-bit recording at 48 khz. Also, the CG65 is SDHC-compatible, which means that you can record movies for up to four hours on a 4GB SDHC memory card.
High-performance 6.37-megapixel CCD The CG65 incorporates a 1/2.5-inch CCD with 6.37 total megapixels. Using 9-image mixing technology, it enables low-noise movies at 9x sensitivity. It can capture DVD-like VGA video clips or high-quality 6 MP stills.
Still and video images captured simultaneously While recording video footage, still pictures can be taken by simply pressing the shutter button. The CG65 can simultaneously record VGA-size (640 x 480) video clips and 6 MP stills. While recording video, memories of a special instant can be preserved forever without missing that golden opportunity to capture it as a still picture image.
Real-time interpolation for conversions to 10-megapixel recording An original algorithm that utilizes a pixel interpolation filter converts images collected by the 6 MP CCD into a recording equivalent of 10 MP (3680 x 2760). Large prints can be made or specific parts of the image can be enlarged for detailed printing.
Compact, lightweight design At just 67.7 x 34.5 x 100.3 mm (W x H x D) in size and 149g in weight (body only), the CG65 can be easily carried anywhere, and pictures can be taken on a whim anytime. This portable digital movie camera is designed to go with you everywhere all the time. It is styled to a casual form with an active flare and is well balanced to enable picture-taking with one hand. The vertical body lets users retain a natural posture in recording without stressing the wrist or shaking.
Take or view images in an instant Images can be captured immediately opening the LCD monitor, so you should never miss photo opportunities again. Digital recording eliminates any winding associated with tapes, making it possible to take and view images in an instant.
Smooth playback for streaming output to TV Using motion detection technology developed by Sanyo, images recorded at 30 fps can be converted to intermediate images for output to TV at 60 fps. This minimizes the jerky lags that readily occur with lengthy panning in the horizontal or vertical direction, so that the images played back on TV are smooth.
- Sports Mode The high-speed shutter captures fast-moving subjects.
- Portrait Mode The subject stands out against a deemphasized background to enhance the portrait atmosphere.
- Landscape Mode The entire image is brought into sharp focus.
- Night Portrait Mode Subjects come out clear against a nighttime backdrop.
- Fireworks Mode Fireworks are captured in all their vivid brightness.
- Lamp Mode Pictures taken under minimal lighting such as lamps come out beautifully.
- Snow & Beach Mode Beautiful pictures can be taken in the snow and on the beach without white-outs.
Filter Functions Snapshots are more fun to take when using one of the filter modes
- Cosmetic Mode Skin comes out beautifully in close-ups of people.
- Monochrome Mode Pictures have the atmosphere of a black-and-white photo.
- Sepia Mode A nostalgic look is achieved using sepia toning.
5x optical zoom lens The CG65 incorporates a high-performance 5x optical zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f3.5. Subjects and people far away can be captured in beautiful quality. Coupled with the 12x digital zoom, users can capitalize on a maximum 60x zooming.
Versatile manual mode for true photography Focusing on 16 levels and exposure correction of +/-1.8 EV in 0.3 EV steps. Users can freely adjust picture quality (sharpness and saturation) to suit the scene.
Super Macro shooting In the wide-angle mode, it's a possible to capture images in highly-detailed close-ups; the lens can be as close as 1cm from the subject.
- Connection to TV Captured stills and video clip can be played back on TV.
- Connection to VTR or DVD Recorder Stills and video clips can be played back and recorded in numerical order.
- Connection to PC Because images are digitally recorded in MPEG-4 format, they are compatible with PC applications. They can be easily saved on a hard disk by drag-and-drop operation. And, users can have fun editing them.
- Battery Charging over USB Connection
USB storage support and easy-to-use PC movie editing kit included
- Ulead PhotoExplorer 8.5 SE Basic (MPEG-4) Users can manage picture and video files, and speedily edit and convert images, and display and print thumbnails.
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory 4.0 SE Basic (MPEG-4) This movie editor software lets users do it all from selecting specific clips, cutting unnecessary shots, adding titles and audio, and ultimately burning CDs and DVDs.
- Motion Director SE 1.1 In addition to correcting shaking that shows up in movies, users can automatically build panorama images from movie footage by easily moving frames horizontally and vertically.
- QuickTime 7.0 Users can play back movies in MPEG-4 format. (Windows/Macintosh)
Attach images to e-mail or post on a website Because of the small file size, stills and video can be sent as e-mail or posted on websites, expanding the fun of the CG65 even more.
PictBridge support for printing without a PC By simply connecting the CG65 via the included USB cable to a printer that supports PictBridge, selected snapshots can be printed out directly from a printer without requiring a PC. Pictures are selected from the camera's LCD monitor and a print menu is also displayed, so operation is easy.
Sharp prints that bring out the performance of a digital camera When using a printer that supports Exif Print, camera settings used at the time the picture was taken and stored in the image file can be printed along with the image.
In output to a printer that supports PRINT Image Matching III, users can reflect the composition of the image captured via the camera's own color and brightness in the print.
- 19 MB internal memory
- Thin, compact Lithium-ion battery delivers 80 minutes of sequential video clip recording
- Front-side headphone jack
- Talking navigation guide
- Zoom-and-crop recording
- Autofocus captures nearby or faraway targets without the need for Macro mode
- Self timer (2 seconds/10 seconds)
- 9-point AF or Spot AF for still images
- Voice Recorder function
- Multi-language: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional or Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.