- 13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom f/3.3-5.9 Lens
- 30-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Water, Shock, Freeze & Dustproof
- Contrast-Detect AF System; Electronic VR
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 2.7" 230k-Dot LCD Screen
- 2-Stop ND Filter; Built-In Flash
- SnapBridge with Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth
- Cartoon Effects, Welcome Screen
The tough COOLPIX W100 Digital Camera from Nikon features a rugged body rated to be waterproof to 33', dustproof, freezeproof to 14°F, and shockproof to 6'. The camera is designed to be used by all members of the family, including younger kids, and features special cartoon effects and a welcome screen that adjusts based on usage in order to provide an easy-to-use and fun operating experience. This model also features SnapBridge with Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth support that combine to enable a variety of functions, including instant image transfer, geolocation tagging, and more.
For imaging, the W100 sports a 13.1MP 1/3.1" CMOS sensor with a sensitivity of up to ISO 1600. This combines with the NIKKOR 3x optical zoom lens, equivalent to 30-90mm, to produce sharp images in a range of situations and environments. The camera features a contrast-detect AF system and Electronic VR to help create crisp imagery. Also, it offers Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps and users will be able to compose shots using a 2.7" 230k-dot rear LCD. Additionally, for working in bright light, the W100 is equipped with a 2-stop ND filter. In dim lighting conditions, a built-in flash can help illuminate subjects.
13.2MP CMOS Sensor
Tough Camera Design
- Waterproof to 33'.
- Freezeproof to 14°F.
- Shockproof to 6'.
- Dustproof with IP6X rating.
NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
In addition to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi with NFC is also available and allows for wirelessly sharing both full-resolution photos and movies to smartphones or tablets. SnapBridge will automatically switch between the two technologies for a seamless wireless workflow.
Other Camera Features
- The rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as navigating the menu and replaying photos and movies.
- Underwater face framing feature.
- Light trails can be made with a Night shooting mode.
- Recording two voice messages allows for message exchange.
- Cartoon effects are available for a fun imaging experience.
- Welcome screen updates with new characters and designs depending on usage
- Image lock to restrict image deletion.
- Built-in flash for dark scenes.
- Micro-USB port for charging on the go.
- Function to create photo albums
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.