- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket.
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application.
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit.
- RAINSLEEVE fits Lenses up to 18" L X 7" Diameter (45.7cm L X 17.8cm Diameter).
Details: The rain sleeve is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements-rain, sand and snow-that fits easily in a pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the rain sleeve. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, The tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Be sure to verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects. ) The drawstring enclosure Uses a barrel lock to secure snugly around the lens offering added protection and convenience. Available in several sizes, The rain sleeve is sure to become a part of your essential gear when traveling or shooting in the field. Conveniently offered in a 2-pack, it’s the economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of inclement weather. flash 14-inch: can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7" Tall x 5" Wide x 4" Deep). It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements; all camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the rain sleeve - Flash. It fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17, 8 cm) in diameter and up to 14" (35, 6 cm) long. original 18-inch: original fits any camera/lens configuration up to 7" (17, 8 cm) in diameter and up to 18" (45, 7 cm) long. mega 25-inch: Mega is the perfect protection for the nature or sports photographer using a really large lens. It fits any camera/lens configuration up to 8" (20, 3 cm) in diameter and up to 25" (63, 5 cm) long.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.