- 1080p Video up to 60 fps & 9.2MP Stills
- 1/5.8" Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 26.8mm Sony G Zoom Lens
- 30x Optical Zoom & 60x Clear Image Zoom
The Sony HDR-CX675 Full HD Handycam Camcorder features a wide-angle Sony G 30x optical zoom lens and Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with 5-Axis Intelligent Active mode to help you capture smooth and stable footage throughout the zoom range, even while on the move. Intuitive, grab-and-go operation is further benefited thanks to a Fast Intelligent AF system that works to help keep your subjects in sharp focus. The camcorder's Exmor R CMOS sensor and Bionz X processor combine to support 1080p video up to 60 fps and still images up to 9.2MP, with files recorded to either microSD memory cards or the internal 32GB of flash memory. Advanced features include a 5.1 channel built-in zoom microphone, interval photo capture for creating time-lapse videos, and Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity for wireless control and file sharing.
1080p Video Recording and 9.2MP Stills
Sony G with 30x Optical Zoom
Balanced Optical SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode
Fast Intelligent AF
Versatile Shooting with XAVC S, AVCHD, and MP4 Codecs
Dual Video Recording
5.1 Channel On-Board Audio Capture
Note: 5.1 channel audio is only available when recording in AVCHD.
Simple Connectivity to Smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC
Highlight Movie Maker
Note: Highlight Move Maker is only available in AVCHD.
Motion Shot Video
- Dual Record for simultaneously capturing HD video and still images
- Manual iris and shutter speed control
- My Voice Canceling
- Manual mic level control
- Auto wind noise reduction
- Lock-on autofocus
- Face Detection and Smile Shutter
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.