- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Ultralow-Dispersion Lead-Free Glass
- Porro Prism Optical Path
- Fully Super Spectra Coatings
- Wide 67.5° Apparent Viewing Angle
- Weatherproof Slip-Resistant Armor
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Standard 1/4"-20 Tripod Mount
- Fold-Down Rubber Eyecups
- Runs on Two Included AA Batteries
The Canon 15x50 IS All-Weather Image Stabilized Binoculars are an ideal optic for bird and nature watching, marine use, or astronomical use. Their quick-response time and ±0.7° correction angle easily compensates for the common hand-shake that can make viewing through binoculars of this magnification difficult or disorientating. A single-activation button located precisely where the right forefinger naturally rests makes using them easy and allows you to concentrate on viewing without distractions.
For increased usage, the 15x50 IS will work as full-featured binoculars when the image stabilization is not being used, even if the batteries are dead or removed. Optically, they are built with ultralow-dispersion (UD) glass elements and matching doublet field-flatteners, with their Super Spectra anti-reflection coatings to produce bright and clear high-contrast images without distortion across the entire wide field of view. Protecting the optics and electronics is an armored chassis that benefits from ergonomically designed grips, and a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount socket for an even steadier view. Right-eye dioptric correction, twist-up eyecups, and a wide interpupillary adjustment range rounds out the features of these binoculars that will become your go-to optic for any outdoor activity.
- Work as conventional binoculars even with batteries uninstalled
- 15x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Porro prism optical path
- Ultralow-dispersion (UD) glass elements virtually eliminates chromatic and spherical aberration for high-contrast distortion-free images with true color rendition
- Objective lens Construction: 4-elements / 3-groups
- Eyepiece lens construction: 7-elements / 5-groups
- Fully multi-coated optics using Canon's proprietary Super Spectra Coating
- Doublet field-flatteners produce sharp, edge-to-edge distortion-free images
- Wide 67° apparent viewing angle
- 236' field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 15mm eye relief
- 3.3mm exit pupil
- Proprietary Vari-Angle prism electronic image stabilization
- ±8.5° correction angle
- Single activation button in natural position for right-forefinger use
- 2.5 h continuous runtime at 77°F (25°C)
- Runs on two included AA batteries
Use and Handling
- Large center focusing knob
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- 58 to 76mm interpupillary distance adjustment range
- Fold-down rubber eyecups use with or without eyewear
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting socket
- Water-resistant against rain
- Slip-resistant protective rubber armor
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free optical glass
- Tethered ocular and objective lens caps
- Weight: 39.2 ounces, without batteries
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.