- Charging time Approx. 90 minutes (Varies depending on the battery remaining level)
Details: FUJIFILM 16522270 Instax(R) Share SP-2 Printer (Gold) *Instax(R) Share SP-2 Printer (Gold) * Prints photos from smartphones or tablets; Image size: 2.4" x 1.8"; Reprint button for additional copies; Several template choices; B/W & sepia filters; Ability to upload to social networking sites; Battery-operated; Free Instax(R) Share app for Android(TM) & iOS(TM); Operates over existing Wi-Fi connection; Ability to print images from device or from social media sites; High-speed printing in 10 sec; Low printing noise; Superb image quality; High-definition & image quality; 800 x 600 pixel images with 320 dpi; High-luminance LED indicates film & battery status; Rechargeable battery charges via micro USB port; Split , real time, limited edition, custom color, Image Intelligence(TM), SNS, square, seasonal & collage templates; Color filter; Gold; * WARRANTY: LIMITED ONE YEAR
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.