- 3.3Mp 1/3.2" Full HD CMOS Sensor
- Canon 12x HD Video Zoom Lens
- 12x Optical Zoom
- SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.7" Widescreen Multi-Angle Vivid LCD
- Mini HDMI Connection
- DIGIC DVII Image Processor
- Microphone Input
- SD/SDHC Flash Memory Slot
Canon's VIXIA HF-100 AVCHD Flash Memory High Definition Camcorder brings together compact design with the convenience of recording in HD to flash memory. Thanks to its small size, you can take this camera anywhere you go for recording family vacations or just capturing on-the-fly moments during your daily routine. Recording in high definition to flash memory cards opens up a whole new world of possibilities, making it quick and easy to upload stunning video and stills to your PC for emailing, printing, or sharing on sites such as YouTube. And, in the event that you fill-up the recording time on one card, just replace it with another that's small enough to fit your pocket, taking up no room at all.
Canon gave this camcorder a 3.3Mp 1/3.2" Full HD CMOS sensor that captures remarkably clear, rich, and accurate images each and every time. And because it records in HD when you play the footage back on your widescreen HDTV you'll see the amazing picture quality in every scene. The HF-100 also features a 2.7" widescreen multi-angle vivid LCD, SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization, and a DIGIC DVII image processor for clear, rich video and stills. Canon's own 12x HD Video Zoom Lens has three preset zoom speeds for recording smooth shots and a Super Spectra Coating for reduction of flare and glare.
This camcorder gets even better with 24p recording, allowing you to obtain that film-look and 30p Progressive Mode for shooting action and for footage you plan on posting to the web. The QuickStart mode keeps your camera in sleep mode and brings it up and ready to record in less than a second with the touch of a button. All of these features and then some make the HF-100 an exceptional value.
3.3Mp 1/3.2" Full HD CMOS Sensor
DIGIC DVII Image Processor
SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization
24p Cinema Mode
Mini HDMI Terminal
30p Progressive Mode
Mini Advanced Accessory Shoe
2.7" Multi-Angle Vivid Widescreen LCD
12x HD Video Zoom Lens
Microphone Input Jack
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.