- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- 2.4 GHz Radio Transceiver, 115' Range
- Guide Number: 92' at ISO 100 and 50mm
- Wireless TTL Ratio Controller/Remote
- Control Up to 15 Flashes/5 Groups
- Tilts from 0 to 120°
- Manual Output Adjustment: 1/1 to 1/256
- HSS and Multi-Flash Modes
- Dust- and Moisture-Resistant
- Metal Foot and Rugged Side Frame
- Equipped with a 2.4 GHz radio transceiver, the HVL-F28RM is able to operate as either a radio commander or remote as part of Sony's radio wireless system, including the FA-WRC1M Wireless Radio Commander and FA-WRR1 Wireless Radio Receiver. This system has an operating range of approximately 115' and does not require line-of-sight. Also, it will support up to 15 flashes in five groups on one of 14 channels. Additionally, it has full support for Sony's P-TTL / ADI metering system, including high-speed sync and ratio control.
- Advance Distance Integration (ADI) flash metering works with cameras and lenses with distance encoders to more accurately balance flash output with ambient light and subject reflectivity by taking camera-to-subject distance into account
- Guide number of 92' at ISO 100 and 50mm.
- Flash head offers 0 to 120° of tilting for bounce control.
- Covers a 50mm focal length field of view and pull-out wide panel broadens this coverage to a 24mm focal length field of view.
- Manual power adjustment is possible across 25 levels, covering full 1/1 power down to 1/256 power.
- Can fire continuously for up to 40 flashes at a rate of 10 flashes per second.
- Slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync is supported on cameras with TTL communication.
- Recycle time of 0.1 to 6.4 seconds with alkaline batteries or 0.1 to 4.1 with NiMH batteries.
- Improved resistance to overheating for longer and more rapid shooting sessions.
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction enables its use in harsh environments and a durable metal shoe has been added for improved mounting stability.
- Requires four AA-sized batteries, either alkaline or NiMH, as a power source.
- Micro-USB port can be used for firmware updates.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.