- Brand New from a Camera kit
- EF-S Mount Lens
- 29-216mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-36
- PMo Aspherical and One UD Lens Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization & Dynamic IS
- Stepping Motor and Inner Focusing System
- Supports Movie Servo AF Feature
- Manual Focus Override
- Zoom Ring Lock Lever
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.4"
The EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens from Canon is a wide angle zoom lens with an 18-135mm focal range that is equivalent to 29-216mm in the 35mm format. This wide set of focal lengths offers flexibility in shooting everything from expansive landscapes and cramped interiors to group shots, portraits and distant subjects. Optical Image Stabilization reduces the blurred effect of camera shake up to 4 stops and the new Dynamic Image Stabilization improves the look of video while tracking moving subjects or walking with your camera.
This EF-S lens is designed to match the APS-C sensor size and its STM designation (Stepping Motor) gives it a smooth and quiet autofocus that is ideal for shooting video with the Movie Servo AF feature found on select Canon DSLRs. Autofocus speed is achieved thanks to the lens' high speed CPU connection with the camera and its Inner Focusing System. Auto and manual focusing is possible, aspheric and UD lens elements provide quality imaging and a zoom lock ring prevents the lens from accidentally extending. Given its wide focal range, it is particularly compact and lightweight, which is also beneficial when shooting video.
Wide Focal Range
High Speed Autofocus
Ideal for Video
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.