The 80-200mm zoom lens uses impeccable optics combined with Minolta's legendary coatings to create images that are amazingly sharp, contrasty, and punchy. The lens is built to a high standard of robustness, and is incredibly compact. The wide range of focal lengths from 80-200mm make it ideal for portraiture, nature shooting, wildlife, sports, and action.
This particular example of this lens is in fantastic condition. It is among the best preserved examples we've encountered, and everything looks fantastic and works as it should.
There are no points of damage cosmetically or mechanically. The barrel is in perfect condition, as is the lens mount, filter threads, etc. The glass is clean and clear with no marks, scratches, fungus, or optical coating problems. The aperture blades are snappy and free of oil, and the AF mechanism works flawlessly.
The focus ring spins as it should, and the zoom actuation also works perfectly.
This lens will naturally mount to any Minolta or Sony A mount camera. It can be used with ease on any DSLR with the A mount, or used on any mirrorless camera through the use of readily available adapters. If you would like to know which adapter would allow the use of this lens on your camera, please send a message and we'll furnish a link.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.