The Vivitar V3800N 35mm SLR film camera is packed with features to inspire aspiring photographers. The company has been making photography equipment since 1938 and has provided the tools for photographers to make their mark ever since. Whether you're a seasoned photographer or just starting out, the 3800N is a great camera to add to your arsenal.
The bright viewfinder with split image focus enables you to create crisp, defined photographs. The three-LED display allows you to create perfectly positioned compositions with ease, and the depth-of-field preview and multiple exposure settings take your creative license to a new level. In addition, this SLR includes manual film loading with single-frame advancing and a safety mechanism to prevent double exposures.
The Vivitar V3800N doesn't run off an internal battery or an unusual battery size. Instead, it runs off two AA alkaline batteries. When the batteries are discharged, simply replace them. Unlike digital cameras, this film camera captures life exactly as you see it, without your images becoming pixelated. Take vivid photographs with an ISO range of 25 to 3200 and a minimum aperture of f1.7. Center-weighted and TTL light meter modes ensure that photographs taken with this camera are always perfectly balanced. A viewfinder frame coverage of 92 percent ensures accuracy when framing your shots.
Included with the Vivitar V3800N is a 50mm lens. For ease of use, the camera has a Pentax k-mount lens system which works with a variety of other lenses such as 28mm to 70mm. Shoot beautiful photos with any 35mm film, including black and white or color film, at a variety of speeds. The shutter speed specifications include a range of 1 - 1/2000 sec, with a maximum flash sync speed of 1/125 sec. This unit is compatible with Fujifilm brand film. Always check to make sure you use the correct type of film for your project.
Heat up your photographs with a hot shoe, which adds versatility for flash photography or remote speed-light systems. A 10-second delay provides ample time to set up group or solo shots. Alternatively, use a remote shutter release with this camera in order to achieve the perfect self-portrait or group photo. A remote shutter device allows you to take a picture without pressing the shutter button manually.
Travel light and remember to say 'cheese' as you capture the highlights with this fully kitted SLR. Weighing in at just under 13 ounces, the Vivitar V3800N is lighter and easier to carry than your typical digital camera. Fully functional and adaptive, the 3800N suits your artistic needs in a variety of situations and lighting conditions. The universal design means that any of your accessories mount with ease.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.