Capture hours of videos from a week-long vacation to the beach or an island cruise without running out of space to record. The Canon FS11 stores your home movies on its built-in 16-gigabyte flash memory, which can hold approximately three to ten hours of footage. For even more recording room, add optional SDHC™ memory cards.
Easy-to-use controls and helpful extras
The FS11's versatile features help you get just the right shot. A powerful 37X optical zoom lens gives you a clear view of distant subjects. The advanced image processor provides accurate color reproduction, so you get vibrant, realistic videos. Image stabilization minimizes blurred footage that can result from a shaky hand. For more professional-looking footage, use the selectable level and grid markers on the LCD to frame your subject and keep your shot even with the horizon.
Capture cinematic widescreen images
Canon's 16:9 recording mode produces crisp, detailed, wide-format home movies — great for folks who have a widescreen TV and want their videos to fit perfectly. Compose your shots on the FS11's 2-11/16" widescreen LCD. Audio/video outputs let you connect directly to a TV, or transfer your footage to a computer via the included USB cable. Use Canon's included software to copy and edit your footage — it even lets you create web-friendly videos for uploading to video-sharing websites.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.