- Class 1 eye-safe IR laser
- 10-825 yard measuring range
- Led readout with ambient-light-controlled brightness and a unique red LED display
- Smart angle compensation with first-target Logic
- Can measure in yards and meters
Details: Acd technology angle compensated distance (ACD) is the perfect extra for your daily practice at the driving range or when playing a round on the course. The Leica pin Master II takes sloping terrain into account to provide a second distance corrected for the slope. But ACD has much more to offer: when calculating the corrected distance, The Leica pin Master II takes not only the slope of the terrain into account, but also the distance-dependent trajectory of the golf ball improved Leica first-target logic in the new Leica pin Master II Pro, we have improved what was already perfect. With improved Leica first-target logic, you can completely rely on your measurement. If you are not certain if you have measured the distance to the right target, the Leica pin Master II Pro gives you a little signal when first-target logic has been successfully applied. Approved for handicap rounds a golf laser is not only an essential tool for players with single-digit handicaps. Beginners with medium or high handicaps in particular can enjoy the enormous benefits of a golf laser. Knowledge of the right distance brings a lot more certainty and confidence during a round and makes club selection much easier. Details - Delivery scope: carrying cord, battery, Cordura case - Magnification: 7 x - front Lens diameter: 24 mm - Exit Pupil: 3.4 mm - Twilight Factor: 13 - field of view at 1, 000 m: 115 m
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.