- For Alpha 1, a7R IV, a7S III, and a9 II
- Holds One or Two NP-FZ100 Batteries
- Extended Grip for Vertical Shooting
- Second Shutter Button and Multi-Selector
- USB Charging via Camera Body
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Design
The Sony Alpha 1, a7R IV, a7S III, and a9 II mirrorless cameras, this VG-C4EM Vertical Grip offers both extended battery and a more comfortable grip when shooting in the vertical orientation. The grip accepts either one or two NP-FZ100 batteries to increase the effective battery life for longer shooting sessions, and the batteries can be charged in the grip while attached to the camera via the body's USB port. The grip's design maintains the same layout as the camera body itself and includes a secondary shutter button and Multi-Selector for intuitive use. The grip is built from magnesium alloy and is dust and moisture resistant to match the weather-sealing of the camera itself.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.