- Fluid Action
- Fluidity selector for hard and soft fluidity
- Great for shooting video or spotting scopes
- Top Attachment:1/4 Inch screw
Details: The new XPRO fluid head is be the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. It’s also the best fit for birdwatchers who are using lightweight scopes to observe wildlife and Digi scoping through an additional camera and need fluid heads that move constantly. The XPRO fluid head is the only lightweight video head with fluidity selector: this makes it possible to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the preferred speed of tilt movement and to the kind of gear used. Its Adapto Techno polymer and Aluminum body make the XPRO fluid head extremely easy to carry: weighing a mere 0.7 kg and supporting up to 4 kg of payload, it introduces a new design approach that enhances video head transportability. The new MHXPRO-2W comes with the Monforte 200 pl plate which guarantees a quick setup and a quick switch from photo to video. The XPRO fluid head is made in Italy by Monforte. Technical specifications: Attachment 3/8'' female thread attachment type Bubble Spirit Level (No.) 1 number Center Of Gravity 2.16 in Color black color Front Tilt -60 Degree / +90 Degree tilt range Independent Pan Lock yes Independent Tilt Lock yes Material Adaptor and aluminum Pan Bars Included (No.) 1 number Pan Drag fluid cartridge with fixed drag Panoramic Rotation 360 Degree Plate Type quick release - with 1/4-20'' screw Quick Release yes Safety Payload Weight 8.82 lbs. Secondary Safety System yes Tilt Drag variable (2 steps)Load Capacity 8.82 lbs. Weight 1.68 lbs. Working Height 3.94 in
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.