- 10.2 Megapixels & 5x Zoom
- Exceptional Low-Light Performance
- Wide Angle Sony G Zoom Lens
- Intelligent Scene Recognition
- High-Speed Shooting 10 fix
- Thin Body Design
- Face Detection
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD 230K
- HD Movies
The Sony Cybershot DSC-WX1 Digital Camera is packed with new technology and features which allow it to boast major improvements in low-light photography. With the "Exmor R" back-illuminated CMOS sensor technology, performance improves shooting in low-light scenarios, enhancing image clarity and drastically reducing grain, creating clear, vibrant photos. Sony's "Exmor R" image sensors can gather more light, resulting in approximately twice the sensitivity compared to conventional sensors.
The "Exmor R" technology, combined with Hand-held Twilight and Anti-motion Blur modes, delivers high-quality photography in low light. Users can capture detailed images with low noise in scenes with no more than candlelight without flash or the need for a tripod.
With the Sweep Panorama mode, the WX1 uses the high-speed "Exmor R" CMOS sensor while the camera shoots continuously as it is swept across the scene. Using the BIONZ imaging processor, they automatically stitch the pictures together to create one stunning panoramic photo.
The 10.2 mega-pixel WX1 camera has a 2.7" Clear Photo LCD display and is just over three-quarters of an inch thin, an ideal choice for DSLR owners who also want to carry a compact, high-performance digital still camera.
Back-Illuminated CMOS Sensor
Premium f/2.4 G Lens
Sony G Wide Angle Zoom Lens
BIONZ Image Processor
2.7" Clear Photo LCD Plus
Anti-Motion Blur Mode
Smile Shutter Technology
Intelligent Auto Focus
Dynamic Range Optimizer Standard and Plus
Easy Shooting mode
In-Camera Retouching Tools
Sony PMB (Picture Motion Browser) Software
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.