- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Six FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer & Nano Porous Coatings
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. The bright design suits working in available lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements that greatly reduce a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, enhanced clarity, and improved color accuracy. Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have also been applied to improve contrast and color rendering by suppressing lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor, which yields fast, precise, and notably quiet autofocus performance. At the wide end of the zoom range, a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9 suits working with close-up subjects and an 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C-format models where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Six F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, a minimum focusing distance of 7.1" is possible with a maximum magnification of 1:2.9 to suit working with close-up subjects. At the telephoto end, the minimum focusing distance is 1.25' with a maximum magnification of 1:4.5.
- Integrated AF-L button can be programmed to adjust various shooting settings and the lens also features a dedicated AF/MF switch and a zoom lock switch to prevent the barrel from accidentally extended.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.