- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 14 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- 3.6m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2" 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Vibration Reduction
- Dual Memory Card Slots
- MPN: Body 1659, with 24-70mm 1663
The Nikon Z6 II is an updated take on the all-rounder mirrorless camera designed for high-end photo and video applications. Despite the wealth of upgrades, the Z6 II retains its familiar form factor and prized image quality to benefit working multimedia image-makers.
24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and Dual EXPEED 6 Processors
UHD 4K Video Recording
Advanced video functionalities have been added with the Z6 II, including the N-Log gamma for capturing flat-looking footage that maximizes dynamic range and HLG (HDR) for recording HDR-ready footage. Other additions are the ability to output high-quality 10-bit data over HDMI and an Electronic VR function for smooth handheld shooting. Focus Peaking can be used to benefit manual focus control and a Zebra Stripes option is also available to help detect over-exposed areas within the frame. Audio recording can be handled using the built-in stereo microphone or an optional external mic can be added via the 3.5mm stereo jack for greater control over the quality, and live monitoring is possible via the headphone jack.
Firmware version 1.10 unlocks UHD 4K recording at 60p and 50p frame rates and enables raw video output to Blackmagic Design Video Assist external recorders, and also improves eye-detection performance Auto-Area AF and Wide-Area AF modes.
273-Point Phase-Detect AF System & Vibration Reduction
In-body 5-axis sensor-shift Vibration Reduction compensates for up to 5 stops of camera shake regardless of the Z-type lens being used. This system also works with adapted F-mount lenses, when using the optional FTZ Adapter, where 3-axis stabilization is used.
- A large 3.2" 2.1m-dot LCD screen is available for bright, clear, and vivid image playback and live view shooting. The screen has a tilting design to benefit working from both high and low angles, and it is also a touchscreen for more intuitive operation, navigation, and settings control.
- A 3.6m-dot OLED electronic finder is present for comfortable eye-level viewing. It has a high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. The finder also has a fluorine coating for easier cleaning.
- The top panel of the Z6 II is configured with a dot-matrix OLED display to provide quick access to important camera settings.
- Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, flexible file storage is possible with the option to use repetitive, overflow, or segregated storage methods.
- A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust- and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
- The ergonomic grip and overall form factor are shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time and are further accentuated by an anti-slip material and a joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
- Built-in SnapBridge connectivity to enable seamless transfer of low-resolution imagery as well as remote shooting capabilities. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enable communication between the camera and a smart device and, additionally, the mobile device can remotely trigger the shutter and display a live view image from the camera to enable working from a distance. Additionally, SnapBridge can also be used as an easier method of updating the camera's firmware.
Second Generation Z
- Dual EXPEED 6 image processors offer increased buffer performance, a faster 14 fps continuous shooting rate, and noticeably reduced blackout times in the viewfinder.
- Updated autofocus now includes Eye and Face Detection for both humans and animals in the Wide-Area AF mode, for both photo and video recording.
- Timed long-exposure shooting is now possible for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes) without the need for an external remote.
- Dual memory card slots offer more flexible file storage capabilities; one CFexpress Type B and one SD UHS-II slot permit overflow, segregated, and repetitive saving options.
- USB Type-C port permits in-camera charging or continuous power for on-the-go charging or extended shooting times.
- The rotation direction of the focus ring on lenses can be switched to suit one's familiarity.
- Support for HDR (HLG) mode when recording externally gives instant HDR-suitable video files for immediate playback. N-Log is also available for enhanced control during post-production and grading, too.
- Future firmware updates will add UHD 4K 60p recording, in addition to the current 30p frame rate.
- Eligible for an optional ProRes RAW upgrade, enabling the camera to output ProRes RAW footage to a compatible Atomos external recorder. This upgrade provides greater color grading flexibility with the ProRes codec along with the ability to output uncompressed 12-bit raw footage over HDMI. This upgrade will be available in early 2021.
- The SnapBridge wireless connectivity can be used to update the camera's firmware, instead of relying on a memory card-based system of updating.
- Updated creative shooting modes include Multiple Exposure, 20 different Picture Control settings, and in-camera Timelapse recording. There is also a Focus Shift mode for recording up to 300 sequential frames with the focus position shifted between exposures for focus stacking applications.
- Compatible with optional MB-N11 Power Battery Pack for additional battery life and improved handling.
Z6 II Firmware Ver. 1.30 (Released 10/19/2021)
- Portrait Impression Balance items have been added to the PHOTO SHOOTING MENU and MOVIE SHOOTING MENU
- The monitor now shows the shooting display while tilted when On is selected for Image review in the PLAYBACK MENU
- Voice memo has been added to the options available for Custom Setting f2 (Custom controls) > Movie record button in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU. In this role, the movie-record button can be used during playback to record and play voice memos up to 60 seconds long.
- Custom Setting f4 (Aperture lock) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU is now available when an FTZ mount adapter is attached
- The flash-ready light on SB-5000 flash units will light if a WR-R10 or WR-R11b is used for wireless remote flash photography
- Fixed: Focus would normally remain locked if the AF-ON button was kept pressed while the shutter-release button was used to take a series of pictures, the camera would refocus without input from the AF-ON button
- Fixed: Custom Setting a6 (AF activation) in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU set to AF-ON only with Enable selected for Out-of-focus release
- Fixed: Continuous L or Continuous H selected for Release mode
- Fixed: Single AF selected for Focus mode
- Fixed: Single-point AF selected for AF-area mode
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- Covering a useful range of focal lengths, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S is a versatile zoom, spanning wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. In regard to the optical design, a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical elements, is used to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high image sharpness and clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color rendering in bright and backlit conditions.
- Complementing the optics, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. A programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings. Additionally, the lens has a button-less retractable barrel to realize a more compact form factor when not in use.
- Standard zoom covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- A unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element is incorporated into the optical design, along with three additional aspherical elements, to greatly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, distortion, coma (comatic aberration), and flare for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- The stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- The specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Exposed elements feature a fluorine coating that affords protection to the optical system against dust, grease, and water droplets.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- The button-less retractable design maintains a compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.