- 13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS Image Sensor
- 4.1-12.3mm NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
- 30-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Waterproof to 33', Shockproof to 5'
- Freezeproof to 14°F
- 2.7" 230k-Dot Rear LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 30 fps
- ISO 1600 and 4.7 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dedicated Movie Record Button
- Oversized Buttons & Simplified Menus
The white COOLPIX S33 Digital Camera from Nikon to the beach, pool, skiing, or any other type of family adventure without worry due to waterproofing down to 33', shockproofing to 5', and freezeproofing down to 14°F. Of course, quality photographs and video is key with a 13.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 4.1-12.3mm f/3.9-5.9 NIKKOR 3x optical zoom lens which is equivalent to 30-90mm in 35mm format. This combination will provide high resolution images with low noise as well as Full HD 1080p video with stereo sound at up to 30 fps. Also, a 6x Dynamic Fine Zoom function will effectively double your focal length.
Operability in these demanding conditions is always a concern, which is why the S33 features oversized buttons and a simplified menu system on the 2.7" 230k-dot rear LCD screen. Other features include ISO sensitivity of up to 1600 and 4.7 fps continuous shooting. The camera also features a dedicated movie record button for jumping directly to video. Overall, this camera is designed for worry-free intuitive handling in a wide range of conditions.
13.2MP 1/3.1" CMOS Image Sensor
NIKKOR 3x Optical Zoom Lens
Waterproof, Shockproof, & Freezeproof Construction
- Make slideshows with sound directly in camera
- Multiple in-camera editing options
- Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 30 fps
- Saves photos and videos to SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.