- VERSATILE: Thanks to the removable bag it can be used as a camera roller bag, or as a normal travel trolley. The interior bag can be used as a stand alone camera backpack
- CAPACITY: Holds one DSLR camera with a 70/200 mm lens attached, a second DSLR body and up to 3-4 lenses, plus a premium compact camera with additional lenses
- SAFE: This camera bag backpack features the removable Flexy Camera Shell designed specifically to hold and protect your gear
- PRACTICAL: With two wheels to carry heavy equipment and the NeverLose system to attach a tripod, skateboard or jacket, this camera roller bag is extremely practical
- MATERIALS: The ballistic fabric protects it from scratches while the coating on the bottom makes it easy to clean. The exterior is in water-repellent fabric and it comes with a separate rain cover
Details: The Manfrotto Manhattan Runner-50 camera and laptop roller bag is perfect for the frequent-traveller photographer and for people who are always on the move with their photography kit. Manufactured and designed specifically for travellers, it complies to the strictest carry-on sizes regulation*. It features two wheels to help carry heavy gear and a front quick access pocket for a 15’’ laptop, accessories and a secondary top access for photo gear. This roller bag comes with a branded removable insert that instantly gives you two bags in one: use the camera pouch as a backpack thanks to two comfortable shoulder straps, and use the Runner-50 roller bag as normal travel luggage, securing your clothes and personal items with two cross ribbon straps. If you just need to take your photography gear with you, simply remove the internal pouch and use it as a backpack thanks to the two comfortable shoulder straps. In addition, the extremely functional internal pouch features the renewed Flexy Camera Shell, an innovative protection system engineered by Manfrotto. This roller bag can accommodate not only your DSLR with a 70/200 mm lens attached, a second DSLR body and up to 3-4 lenses, it also comfortably fits a Premium CSC, such as a Sony A9 with additional lenses and a DJI Mavic Pro 2 combo kit. On the front, the NeverLose tripod holder system allows you to carry your tripod, skateboard, and personal items like a jacket. The bag is made of the highest quality, carefully selected materials: high-quality ballistic fabric protects your bag from scratches and the coated material on the bottom part allows you to easily clean your bag. All external fabric is treated to be water-repellent and a rain protector is also supplied in case of bad weather conditions. Check your airline's current carry-on requirements before flying. Be aware that overloading the bag will cause it to expand.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.