- UNI Safety Payload means your gear is safer than ever. We updated how we measure payload for this product. Content on this page may differ from that on the box you receive; detail here is correct
- BALL HEAD: For all amateur and expert photographers looking for a small but high-performance ball head, the 494 centre ball head allows for quick and precise camera positioning
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Made of lightweight aluminium, it is extremely portable but also strong, with a design that makes it easy to use in any configuration
- SUITABLE FOR: Landscape and outdoor shots thanks to the pan knob and independent movement as well as studio shots and sports photography
- RELIABLE: Holds up to 9 kg, and is suitable for all types of mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and even medium format DSLRs
Details: For all amateur and expert photographers looking for a small but high-performance ball head, the 494 aluminium centre ball head allows for quick and precise camera positioning. Lightweight and compact, the 494 centre ball head is ideal for anyone looking for a quick and easy solution to help frame the subject accurately. The tripod head is made from lightweight, high-strength aluminium, so it's extremely portable and strong enough to hold 9 kg. It is the perfect solution for all types of mirrorless cameras with zoom lenses and even medium format DSLRs. This advanced ball head combines convenience with independent control functionality. The pan knob maintains horizontal orientation, allowing for stunning landscape shots. The 494 centre ball head features a top disc that acts as a universal attachment for maximum strength and grip between the 494 centre ball head and the camera. The upper disc ensures maximum safety: your camera will remain safe throughout the entire photo session. The 494 centre ball head with universal top disc works perfectly for sports and studio photography. The head design greatly simplifies use in any configuration.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.