- VERSATILE: Thanks to its removable insert it can be used as a camera bag or as an everyday messenger bag
- CAPACITY: Can hold a premium mirrorless camera with standard zoom lens attached plus 2 additional lenses, or an entry level DSLR with lens attached plus 2 additional lenses
- SAFE: This camera bag features the removable Flexy Camera Shell designed specifically to hold your gear while protecting it
- PRACTICAL: With a 12.9" PC or iPad compartment, tripod carrying tab, and stabilisation strap for your bike trips, Speedy 10 is comfortable and adapts to your needs
- MATERIALS: High-quality ballistic fabric is able to protect the bag from scratches and wear, coated material on the bottom to easily clean your bag. External fabric is water repellent
Details: The Manfrotto Manhattan camera and laptop Speedy 10 Messenger is perfect for city commuters and people who are always on the move with their photography kit. Thanks to its internal branded removable insert, the Speedy 10 Messenger can fit a premium mirror less camera (Compact System Camera) like a Sony A7 or Fujifilm XT series with standard zoom lens attached plus two additional lenses, or an entry level DSLR like a Nikon D3400 or Canon EOS 1300D with lens attached plus two additional lenses. The new Flexy Camera Shell, an innovative protection system engineered by Manfrotto, enables you to easily turn your bag into a DSLR or CSC holder. With its red flexi dividers you can configure your bag to suit your photographic needs! The Speedy 10 also fits a 12” laptop or iPad Pro 12.9”. It is also equipped with a stabilization strap that allows you to easily travel by bicycle with the peace of mind that your gear will remain in place without any risks. By connecting it to the movable shoulder pad, you will have the full function of this feature. However, if you need the useful smart sleeve for your trolley you can attach the strap to the back part of your bag. But you will take advantage of your bag for any single need. If you want to take your tripod with you, secure it with the Never Lose tripod flap by just unzipping the pocket on the coated bottom section of the bag. Just connect it to the front buckles and you are ready to go. You will never miss a moment thanks to the quick zippered opening positioned on the top; open the zip, take out your camera and enjoy the shot! If you don’t need to take your gear with you, by removing the internal pouch you can use your messenger bag as an everyday media bag. All external fabric is treated making it water repellent and a rain protector is also supplied just in case of adverse weather conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.