- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nine FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor
- Intelligent OS Image Stabilization
- Removable Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Dust- and Moisture-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma Teleconverters
The Nikon F-mount Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens is a flexible telephoto zoom characterized by its bright and sophisticated design. The fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects. In regard to the optical layout, an impressive 10 low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured, and helps to suppress ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optics is an Intelligent OS system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper results when shooting handheld. A Hyper Sonic Motor is also used to provide quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The physical design of the lens also incorporates several seals to guard against dust and moisture, and a water- and oil-repellent coating has been applied to the exposed elements to prevent moisture, fingerprints, or smudges from sticking to the surface. Additionally, a fixed rotating tripod collar is featured, and has a removable Arca-type compatible foot for wide compatibility with different tripod or monopod heads.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customizable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element and nine F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, as well as spherical aberrations for reduced distortion and improved sharpness throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front and rear lens elements have been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- An Intelligent Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Tripod collar has a rotating design and the replaceable foot is Arca-type compatible for easy mounting.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.