- 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Leica TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light; Color LCD Screen
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries or an External Pack
The SF 60 is a flexible flash well-suited for select Leica M, S, and SL-series cameras. Despite its portable size, this flash offers a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and the 200mm setting, and has a zoom head with a total range of coverage from 24-200mm. It can also be expanded to 16mm with the built-in diffusion panel. Additionally, hybrid stills/video shooters can benefit from this flash as well thanks to a built-in LED video light for constant illumination.
The flash head's design permits up to 90° upward tilt and 180° rotation in both directions for full bounce flash control. Sync features, such as slow, high-speed, first-, and second-curtain sync are also supported for creative shooting. The flash's design offers seamless operation via rear dials and color LCD screen and it accepts either 4 AA batteries or an optional external power pack.
- Wireless remote TTL functionality using either the Leica SF C1, with a range of 328', or using optical remote capabilities
- Radio mode allows access to 8 channels and 3 groups
- Flash exposure compensation settings of ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/256 in 1/3 EV steps
- HV power socket for using external battery packs
The latest firmware may need to be installed
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.