- Eye-Safe IR Laser
- 10-2400 Yard Measurement Range
- 0.1-Yard Readings for First 200 Yards
- Scan Mode Measurements Every 0.5 Seconds
- AquaDura Coated Lenses
- Integrated Inclinometer with EHR System
- Red LED Display with Auto Brightness
- Phase-Corrected 7x24 Monocular
- Waterproof and Submersible
- Runs on One CR2 Battery
The Leica 7x24 Rangemaster CRF 2400-R Laser Rangefinder. Archers will appreciate the precision of decimal readings under 200 yards, while long-distance shooters will benefit from the maximum 2400-yard range and a scan mode that takes a new measurement every half second. Complementing the rangefinder is an integrated inclinometer that measures the relative upward or downward angle to targets up to 1200 yards and applies Leica's Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) algorithm so you can compensate correctly for the angle and greatly improve your accuracy.
A simple one-button interface provides critical ease of use and the LED display clearly shows the ranging information in your line of sight in an uncluttered layout. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness so you'll always be able to clearly see the information without overloading your vision. Designed for durability, the housing is made of lightweight and durable carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic. Weighing in at just 6.5 ounces, including the CR2 battery, the Rangemaster CRF will be a valuable addition to your kit.
- 7x magnification
- 24mm objective lens
- Compact roof prism
- P40 phase-correction prism coating improves color rendition and contrast
- AquaDura lens coatings repel water, oil, and grime to keep the lens clear and clean
- 347' field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 15mm eye relief
- Comfortable 3.4mm exit pupil
- Measures in yards or meters
- Eye-safe IR laser
- Metering range from 10 to 2400 yards
- Readings in decimals down to 0.1 yards, up to a measuring distance of 200 yards, provide precise ranges for archers
- Metering accuracy of ±1 yard to 400 yards; ±2 yard from 400-800 yards; ±0.5% beyond 800 yards
- Spot and continuous scan mode
- Fast scan mode takes measurements every 0.5 seconds
- Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR)
- Integrated inclinometer measures the relative angle to target
- EHR algorithm uses distance and angle to calculate an adjusted range for more accurate shot placement
- Calculates range, including EHR, in 0.3 seconds
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
Use and Handling
- Convenient single-button activation and operation
- In-view LED display
- Ambient light meter with automatic brightness adjustment
- ±3.5 dioptric correction
- Fold-down rubber eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Carbon-fiber reinforced plastic housing
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable one-handed use
- Submersible to 3.3'
- Weight: 6.5 ounces with battery
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.