- Bluetooth Connectivity to Smartphone
- 10-3200 Yard Metering Range
- Perger-Porro Prism Configuration
- HDC Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Class 3R Eye-Safe IR Laser
- Displays Range in Yards or Meters
- Inclinometer Measures Relative Angle
- ABC Ballistic Compensation System
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis
The Leica 10x42 Geovid 3200.COM Rangefinder Binocular is the future of hunting, improving accuracy at extreme long range while reducing the amount of gear you need to bring into the field.
Utilizing Bluetooth connectivity puts the memory and computing power of your smartphone to work to take the information provided by you about your rifle and ammo plus Geovid's ranging and sensor data to provide an accurate shooting solution. Additionally, you can include data from a Kestral Elite wind meter for more precision, and solutions and information can even be shared to your Apple Watch for improved ease of use. The range-finding system integrates an inclinometer and ballistics computer with a powerful IR laser to improve first-shot accuracy. Its inclinometer measures the relative angle from you to the target, then combines that with the linear range to provide an adjusted distance to enable you to better judge the hold-over/under. The addition of Leica's Applied Ballistic Compensation system utilizes one of 12 preprogrammed ballistic curves based on common ammunition loads, combined with the adjusted range and environmental conditions, to further improve hold-over/under accuracy. You can also create custom curves on the Leica website and load them onto the Geovid, refining the precision even more. Hold-over/under values can be displayed as the adjusted range, the relative angle, or in MOA/Mils to enable fast click adjustments to riflescope turrets.
Optically, the Geovid utilizes Leica's Perger-Porro prism optical design, which yields the compact form factor of a roof prism with the rich depth of field and limited amount of internal reflective surfaces of a traditional Porro prism. To further improve image quality are P40 phase-correcting prism coatings, an internal baffle system to suppress stray light, and the HDC fully multi-coated optical system that maximizes light transmission while improving color fidelity and contrast. These optical features, combined with a powerful magnification and wide apparent angle of view, produce an optic that is comfortable to use all day, in all weather, and in all light conditions.
Leica employs an open-bridge/dual-hinge design that makes the Geovid lighter and easier to handle without sacrificing strength or stability. Protecting the optics and electronics is a magnesium alloy chassis that is lightweight and durable. The body is wrapped in a protective rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip. To withstand the rigors of the trail, the optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, submersible, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperatures and environmental conditions.
- High 10x magnification enables detailed observations of distant subjects like animals, athletes, and architectural details
- 42mm objective lenses deliver the light-gathering capability required for extended use during the pre-dawn and late dusk hours
- Perger-Porro prism optical design combines the rich depth of field and limited internal reflective surfaces of a Porro prism light path with the more compact straight-line optical tube of a roof prism to minimize light loss and internal diffraction
- P-40 phase-correcting prism coatings correct the light exiting the prism to improve resolution and eliminate ghosting
- HDC (High Durable Coating) fully multi-coated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces and maximize light transmission with a natural neutral color fidelity and improved contrast
- Internal baffle system suppresses stray light for improved contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily without leaving residue on the lens surfaces
- Wide 65° apparent angle of view helps to minimize the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics to present the user with a more comfortable experience
- 342' field of view at 1000 yd
- Class 3R eye-safe infrared laser
- Simple broken circle reticle ensures accurate ranging to the desired target
- Range: 10 to 3200 yards
- Accuracy, 10-219 yards: ±0.5 yard
- Accuracy, 219-438 yards: ±1 yard
- Accuracy, 438 yards and further: ±0.5%
- Integrated inclinometer measures the angle relative to the target
- Onboard sensors detect temperature and atmospheric pressure for improved accuracy
- Spot mode for range to single subject; Scan mode for continuous measurement to multiple or moving targets
- Metering time averages 0.3 seconds
- Four-digit LED overlay with auto-brightness adjustment
- Displays distance in yards or meters
- Simple and intuitive two-button right-handed user interface
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
ABC (Applied Ballistic Compensation) System
- Bluetooth connectivity to Leica Hunting app (Android & iOS) calculates firing solutions based on an array of information, including range, angle, ballistic curves, and environmental information
- Connection, through app, to Kestral or similar devices obtains wind and other information
- Download ballistic profile from the Leica website via Bluetooth connection
- Combines data from rangefinder, inclinometer, temperature, and atmospheric pressure with installed ballistic curves to provide hold-over/under compensation values
- Compensation values displayed as hold-over, adjusted distance to target (EHR), or MOA/mils for the number of clicks required on the riflescope turrets
- 12 pre-installed fixed ballistic curves based on the most popular round loads allows for easy ballistic drop compensation (BDC)
- Zero values can be set out to 300 yards
Use and Handling
- Open-bridge/dual-hinge configuration reduces weight while providing a solid platform for the internal focusing system and rangefinder
- Slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to use with high precision, even when wearing gloves
- ±4 dioptric correction on both eyepieces enables user to compensate for optical prescriptions for sharper views and ensure the in-view display information can be read
- 56-74mm interpupillary adjustment range allows easy use by people of all sizes
- Twist-up 4-position click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Comfortable 16mm eye relief makes long-duration viewing easier wit reduced eyestrain
- 4.2mm exit pupil will cover pupils as they open and begin to dilate in low light
- Bridge design provides more gripping surface area without sacrificing strength or stability
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy housing
- Slip-resistant and protective rubber armoring
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 16.5', and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range -4 to 131°F (electrical); -22 to 131°F (mechanical)
- Weight: 34 oz, with battery
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.