- Genuine Canon Optics with 35x optical zoom/1000x digital zoom lens
- 2.7-inch widescreen LCD monitor; widescreen HR recording
- DIGIC DV II image processor; smooth zoom control
- USB 2.0 hi-speed terminal for quick video transfer
- DVD-R/-RW Dual Layer recording format
Take Canon's DC220 DVD-R/W Camcorder with you. This ultra-slim camcorder records to 8 cm DVD-R/W's and DVD-R dual layer disks that last virtually forever. The 1/6" CCD captures video and still images in exacting detail, while the image stabilization system ensures that your videos don't suffer from the "shaky picture" syndrome that has always troubled home videos.
The built-in still camera has all the features of a dedicated digital still camera, saving all your snapshots to the MiniSD (HC) card slot. The USB 2.0 port and PictBridge compatibility make it easy to download your videos to your computer. You can then edit your video with the included Digital Video Solutions software.
Mini-SD HC Card Slot
The DC220 is compatible with mini-SD HC compatible, high capacity mini-SD cards can contain more than double that of standard mini-SD cards.
2.7" Color LCD Screen
2-channel Dolby Digital Audio
DIGIC DV Image Processor
True Widescreen Video
35x Optical/1000x Digital Zoom
Digital Image Stabilizer
Built-In Lens Cover
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.