- Premium Carbon Fiber Legs Offer Unprecedented Strength and Rigidity
- Manfrotto's Q90 Center Column Boasts Quick One Finger Operation
- Easy Link Connection for Adding Accessories
- Upper Disk with Rotating Bubble Level to Level on All Planes
Details: The premium Manfrotto 055 carbon fiber 4-section tripod delivers maximum rigidity from the lightest components. The 100% carbon fiber tubes and new Quick Power Lock (QPL) leg locking system maximizes the tripod’s rigidity and vibrational absorption, stabilizing camera equipment under any condition. The key feature of the MT055CXPRO4 is its 90° column, which allows the column to be extended vertically or horizontally. The horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod's top casting for compactness, but it is easily and quickly extended whenever you need it. Switching between vertical and horizontal column orientation requires no disassembly, and can even be done with a camera attached. The 4-section legs of this Manfrotto tripod make it extremely compact and ready for the road. The legs of the MT055CXPRO4 tripod are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock (QPL) levers. The special design of the QPL levers allows single-handed opening of all leg sections in one action. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, allowing positioning freedom. A bubble level is built in to the top of the center column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the center column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest to see. The top casting of the MT055CXPRO4 has an Easy Link connector for supporting photo or video accessories (such as an LED light, flash, or reflector) on an extending arm or bracket, transforming the tripod into a practical mobile studio. Technical Specifications: Closed Length 21.26”; Leg Angles 25°/46°/66°/88°; 4 Leg Sections; Legs Tube Diameter 1.15-0.98-0.8-0.63”; Load Capacity 19.84 lbs; Maximum Height (with Center Column Down) 55.12”; Maximum Height 66.93”; Minimum Height 3.54”; Weight 4.62 lbs.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.