- World’s first 16.6x all-in-one zoom lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras
- Best-in-class, extremely fast and precise AF provided by VXD linear motor focus mechanism
- Maintains high resolving power from the center to the corners throughout the range
- Compact and portable design at 4.9 inches and a weight of just 21.9 ounces
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating
Details: The Tamron 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 is the world’s first lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with a 16.6x zoom ratio, the greatest feature of this lens, covering wide-angle to an ultra-telephoto range (27mm to 450mm full-frame equivalent). With this broad coverage, the lens empowers shooting in a wide variety of situations including everyday life and travel snapshots with wide-angle, dynamic ultra-telephoto, and macro photography. Its AF drive system uses Tamron’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor autofocus mechanism for superior quietness and agile performance in still and video modes. The lens includes special optical elements arranged precisely to maintain high resolution performance from edge-to-edge and provide high image quality making it the best of all-in-one zoom lenses. Moreover, with an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 5.9” at 18mm, and a remarkable maximum magnification ratio of 1:2, this lens performs astonishingly well when shooting up close. This lens is equipped with Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism, effectively reducing image blur caused by camera shake in low-light conditions or in the ultra-telephoto range at slower shutter speeds. Also, same as most other Tamron lenses for mirrorless cameras, the lens features a 67mm filter size. With a wide variety of other features for comfortable shooting, this is a highly versatile lens that allows you to easily enjoy high image quality from wide-angle to ultra-telephoto and paves the way for eciting new photographic experiences.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.