- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Captures Stereoscopic 3D 180° VR imagery
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super-Spectra & Sub-Wavelength Coatings
- Fluorine Coating
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
The RF 5.2mm f/2.8 L Dual Fisheye 3D VR from Canon. Currently compatible with the EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera, this L-series lens is the world's first digital interchangeable lens that can capture stereoscopic 3D 180° VR imagery to a single image sensor. The dual high-performance L-series fisheye lenses combine imagery onto a single image sensor delivering impressive results to a single file. This helps simplify your workflow by eliminating the need to sync and stitch multiple video files. Creators can go from traditional stills or video shooting to stereoscopic 3D capture with a simple lens swap, and the pairing of this lens with the EOS R5 provides for high resolution video recording at up to DCI 8K 30fps and DCI 4K 60 fps.
With firmware 1.5.0 or higher and one of Canon's VR software solutions, you can create immersive 3D that can be experienced when viewed on compatible head mount displays including the Oculus Quest 2 and more. Viewers will be able to take in the scene with a vivid, wide field of view by simply moving their heads. Creatives, industry professionals, and newcomers to VR can create an immersive experience, capturing dynamic scenes for entertainment, tourism, training and education, real estate, storytelling, or anywhere you want to bring your audience to.
3D 180° VR Capture
VR with Ease
EOS R5 Camera with Updated Firmware (Version 1.5.0 or Later)
Canon's EOS VR System
Stereoscopic 3D Imagery
Dual-Synchronized Electro-Magnetic Diaphragm
L-Series Lens Elements
Subwavelength Structure Coating (SSC)
Compact, Lightweight, and Portable
Dust- and Water-Resistant Sealing with Fluorine Coating
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.