- Every little detail matters. 45.7MP. Powerful AF performance. NIKKOR Z lenses. Intuitive functionality. The most sophisticated tool for high resolution imaging.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.3x more buffer capacity than the original Z 7. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD and UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 7II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. 4K UHD 60p video. Smoother action, smoother camera motion and the ability to slow down 4K UHD footage in post. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
- Max focal length : 0.95 Millimeters
- Optical Zoom : 1.0 Multiplier x
- Video Capture Resolution : 2160p
Details: Defined by its ultra-high resolution 45.7MP sensor and brilliant dynamic range, the Z 7II full frame mirrorless camera has light gathering capabilities only possible with the largest full frame mount in the industry — so you can capture Every. Last. Detail. Dual processors, precision Eye Detect AF modes, two card slots, vertical battery grip ready, 4K UHD video at 60p and flexible power options give you all you need to create what you imagine.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.