- Nikon F Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Camera
- Streamlined Design with No Tripod Mount
- Ideal for Cameras with Battery Grip
- Maintains AF/AE with E, G, and D Lenses
- Retains Infinity Focus
- Integrated 1/4"-20 Mount
- MPN: 4264
The Nikon FTZ II Mount Adapter offers the same functionality as the original FTZ but with a sleeker design to suit its use on cameras featuring a battery grip. This adapter removes the tripod mount and has a reduced overall size for more comfort when shooting with cameras with a built-in or attached grip or wireless transmitter.
As an adapter, the FTZ II enables the use of nearly any F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 AF-S and AF-P type D, E, and G-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed.
- AF-S Type G, E, and D; AF-P Type G and E; AF-I Type D: Full support of autofocus, MF (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- AF Type G and D: Manual focus only (with electronic rangefinder support), full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Other AF Lenses: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
Manual Focus Lenses
- PC-E NIKKOR Series and PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- PC Micro 85mm f/2.8D: Manual focus only, manual exposure only, and exposure metering
- AI-P: Manual focus only, full auto-exposure modes, and exposure metering
- Non-CPU AI-, AI-Modified NIKKOR, or Nikon Series E Lenses: Manual focus only, aperture-priority and manual exposure modes, and all exposure metering modes except for highlight-weighted metering
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.