- Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50', Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 5°20', Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 34°20', Minimum Angle of View (FX-format): 8°10'.Advanced Optics and telephoto field of view are great for still and HD video
- Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a stepping motor (af-p)
- Vr image stabilization ensures sharp photos, steady videos and enhances Low-light capabilities
Details: Nikon's prized handheld tele zoom, evolved. Nikon proudly presents an update to its versatile full-frame 70-300mm tele zoom with improvements to image quality, autofocus, speed, VR image stabilization and more. The lens strikes an outstanding balance between size, zoom power and Vibration Reduction, making it a great choice for handheld photos and videos of sports, action, concerts, weddings, wildlife and more. Whether you shoot an FX or DX camera, the AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR frees you to shoot on-the-go from nearly any distance. The AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR is an advanced lens that draws peak performance from Nikon's latest generation of FX and DX cameras. Its versatile 70-300mm focal length range (105-450mm on DX cameras) is great for everything from portraits to close-ups of nature and wildlife. At just 24 ounces, the AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR is comfortable and balanced, even on Nikon's most compact DSLR cameras. Its Internal Focusing (IF) design keeps the lens shorter, and its smooth focus ring lets you seamlessly take control when needed. Minimum focus distance - 1.2 m.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.