- Compact microphone accessory for compatible EOS cameras that include the multi-function shoe
Details: The Stereo Microphone DM-E1D is a compact microphone accessory for compatible EOS cameras that include the multi-function shoe. The Stereo Microphone DM-E1D easily mounts to the multifunction hotshoe creating a digital connection to the camera. This means that no internal battery or cable connecting the mic to the camera’s mic port are required, helping you utilize the mic longer and also no impediment in using the vari-angle screen to its full range. It features a number of directional controls to suit the environment and your shooting needs. Shotgun mode keeps audio focused on a subject directly in front of the camera, such as when interviewing someone for a documentary. Stereo (90°/120°) mode captures audio over a wide area for more ambient sound, ideal for nature scenes or entire orchestras. Adjusting the mic controls is as simple as pressing the menu button on the back of the microphone and using the touchscreen LCD on the back of the EOS camera to change settings. Whether you’re looking to capture an interview, record a concert or simply capture the sights and sounds of nature, the Stereo Microphone DM-E1D pairs wonderfully with a compatible EOS digital camera to help you achieve impressive audio.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.